Why Should I Have A Video On My
I already have lots of high-quality photos, and a slide show. What good is a little video? Birders aren't interested in looking at someone else's photos, or videos. They want to see the bird for themselves. All the images can do is whet their appetites, and video quickly makes a link in your mind to being in the field that a photo just can't.
Cuddling Crested Auklets. The play of sunlight over a moving hummingbird. A soaring hawk. Video not only communicates the beauty of birds, but the excitement of seeing them. The excitement birders hope to find when they travel. Let it begin when they visit your page.
I don't need Crested Auklets. What else is there? Raven On The Mountain has a large library of bird footage from North America, over 600 species. You can usually pick the species you want and we can put it into a video. We also have selections from Central America.
Why is your video so small? I have much bigger photos. Our video is not intended to replace photos. No birding site could possibly do without good photos. The reason for the small size is that it does not slow down the page's loading on your customer's computer screen. Each video file size is 10 MB or less. We can give you larger or even big-screen HD video, or link you to one, if you want it.
How much does this cost? You could spend more on dinner. A 15 second video is only $100. Up to 40 seconds is $200. The video is licensed to you to use on one website, in perpetuity for that price. Here are some examples. Here is how to order.
There are plenty of reasons.
• 80% of Internet users recall watching a video on a website they visited within the past 30 days and
46% took some action after watching the video.
(Online Publisher's Association)
• Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Marketing Sherpa)
• Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print in Online marketing. (b2bmarketing.net)
• A study by Comscore found that on average a website visitor will stay 2 minutes longer on a site when they watch a video.
• Higher ranking in search engines. The chance of getting a page 1 listing on Google increases 53 times with a video. The Google algorithm places more emphasis on video. (Forrester Research)
• People simply enjoy watching videos.
Music by Kevin Macleod